The Hell Bay Foodie Break
Celebrate the Taste of Scilly Festival with our Hell Bay Foodie Break this September...
Hell Bay Hotel is the highest-rated Hotel and Restaurant on the Isles of Scilly, and this September we're celebrating the best of the island produce with the Taste of Scilly festival.
Join us on our four night foodie break from 21st - 25th September 2019 and celebrate the finest island food experiences.
You'll enjoy four nights' bed and breakfast accommodation at Hell Bay Hotel, as well as dinner in our 3 AA Rosette restaurant and our Hotel Bar, lunch in the Crab Shack and a cookery workshop with an expert chef from the Truro School arm of the prestigious Leiths School of Food & Wine Academy.
- Arrive Saturday 21st September
- Saturday 21st – Arrive, and enjoy a three course dinner from Head Chef Richard and the team in Hell Bay Hotel's 3 AA Rosette restaurant - the highest rated on the islands
- Sunday 22nd – Experience a cookery demonstration and delicious three course island-inspired lunch or dinner with the Truro School arm of the prestigious Leiths School of Food & Wine Academy, including a welcome drink and wine
- Monday 23rd – Relax with a two course dinner in our Hotel Bar, with favourites such as the famous Hell Bay Bouillabaisse, Moules marinière and Red lentil and butternut Dahl
- Tuesday 24th – Enjoy a unique lunch experience in The Crab Shack - our rustic little eatery serving up fresh crab landed by the Pender family of Bryher's Island Fish
- Depart Wednesday 25th September
This break costs £920 per person, including four nights' bed and breakfast accommodation, island transfers, a three course dinner in our 3 AA Rosette restaurant, cookery demonstration and dining experience with welcome drink and wine, a two course dinner in the Hell Bay Bar, and lunch in The Crab Shack.
To book, please telephone Hell bay Hotel reception on +44 (0)1720 422947 or email us.
Luxuriously-appointed suites overlooking the ocean or gardens