Autumn Restore Yoga Break
Find splendid isolation cocooned amidst the rugged little island of Bryher...
Join islander Gem Hansen for a rejuvenating Yoga Retreat at Hell Bay.
Gem invites you to explore her interpretation of yoga as a modality for health and healing.
" We will weave together moments of conscious awareness through explorations of yoga and meditation. This retreat is an opportunity to surrender yourself to the slow pace of the island, enjoying a meaningful connection with the elements of nature, complimented by touches of luxury at the hotel."
"Soothing for body, mind and soul, this weekend getaway offers you a blissful sanctuary. A small group of participants will take part in sessions that combine gentle conditioning with calming practices, easing tension and promoting peaceful sleep." All teaching will be sympathetic to your previous experience.
Arriving Friday 14th October and departing Monday 17th October 2022, the break includes:
- Three nights' accommodation with breakfast and a revitalising green juice
- Three-course group dinner in our three-rosette restaurant
- Welcome mocktail
- Access to our hotel leisure facilities
- Entrance to Tresco Abbey Garden
- Return boat trip to Tresco
- 4 yoga or meditation sessions throughout the break
- Complimentary transfers between Tresco Heliport and Hell Bay Hotel on arrival and departure for those travelling with Penzance Helicopters (For those travelling by Skybus or the Scillonian, a return transfer services are payable locally and they accept contactless payments.)
In your free time there is the option to enjoy a spa treatment in the Hell Bay Treatment Shed.
The cost of this break is £700 per person for a shared suite or £875 per person for a private suite.
Non-participating partners are welcome at the cost of £620 per person (excluding yoga tuition).
Additional nights can be added at the end of the break so you can fully unwind and reflect at your leisure.
To book or for further information, please call our reservations team on +44 (01720) 422947 or email us.
Gem is thrilled to be teaching yoga on the island where she grew up. She believes in yoga's ability to access the deeper wisdom of our bodies and aims to create classes that offer both strength and serenity, integrating mindfulness and eastern philosophy. Gem is accredited with 500 hours certified by Yoga Alliance and has a dedicated daily practice.
Luxuriously-appointed suites overlooking the ocean or gardens